Won’t you please join us?
We promise not to cut in on your radio show. We won’t interrupt your favorite television show. In fact, we’re not really sure what a “Doo-Wop” is, or why you would want the box set!! We’ll just let you know every June that it’s time to renew your membership with The Friends.
The need for a strong library is greater than ever. Attendance and use has jumped as demand for the services and resources offered by the library increases. The Friends’ mission is to expand the Saint Paul Public Library’s capacity to serve, but we can’t do it without your continued support.
Your gift makes a real impact in our public library.
What Do The Friends Do?
- We advocate for strong public funding of the Library
- We provide private funding for special Library programs, enriching and enhancing Library services
- We work to increase the use of the Library through public awareness and cultural programming
Through this work, The Friends serves as a national model for its unique, comprehensive support of the Saint Paul Public Library.
Why Become a Friend?
- The Saint Paul Public Library stands at the forefront of our nation’s public libraries. Thanks to strong community support, our Library has beautiful new buildings, enhanced collections, advanced technology, and an expert staff engaged in vigorous public outreach and service.
- The Saint Paul Public Library had 2,916,759 visitors last year, checking out 3,442,777 items. Your annual membership and involvement help to sustain this record of excellence.
- As a member of The Friends, your voice will be heard on Library issues – and together our voices become louder as our membership grows.